This Page

has been moved to new address

The Beautiful Chanel Jade Rose Nail Polish

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DALY BEAUTY: The Beautiful Chanel Jade Rose Nail Polish

Jun 10, 2011

The Beautiful Chanel Jade Rose Nail Polish




Oh Chanel – you and your divine nail polish shades are making my wallet weep. I tried, like REALLY TRIED, to find a dupe for Chanel Jade Rose. Jade Rose underwhelmed me when it was released but, then, a year later, I just fell for it. Seeing it in Chanel’s Cruisewear 2011 show combined with Beige Petale as the mani-pedi combo made me have. To. Have. It. 

I looked high and low, thinking it would be easy to find a pale peachy pink nail polish. I mean, it's kind of a basic and surely every line would have something similar. Sadly, I was wrong. And I know why. Chanel has something I call Secret Shimmer- a subtle and ladylike shimmer, deep inside the polish, that adds a dimension to their colours that only Chanel can do. 

See that pink toned shine? The Secret Shimmer!

You see it in the bottle but barely notice it, if at all, on the nails. It just adds depth and beauty to a colour and no one, I mean NO ONE, else can do this. So I sucked it up and finally got myself some Jade Rose. And I don’t regret it for a minute. It is gorgeous and a lovely summer neutral with the peach tone adding a lovely twist to my collection of nude nail colours. It applies like a dream and wears very well, as all my Chanel nail polishes do. This is one of the reasons I shell out for them- a manicure that lasts more than a few days is priceless…when you are crazy…like me….At any rate, I know I will wear this one… like crazy.
In sunlight...

Natural light indoors...

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At June 10, 2011 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Carrie Meredith said...

I love this color! I must have it. I recently got Pearl Drop and could not be happier with it. I'm obsessed with Chanel Vernis lately, if I could, I'd get one of every color.

 
At June 10, 2011 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Kat said...

Ooooh... I'm going to see if I can hunt down a bottle. I mean, I'm starting a new job, and it is the perfect office color. (The justification process begins. I have a billion and a half similar nail polishes, but I am going to convince myself that this is the perfect polish. It is so pretty!)

I like how it isn't overly pink or orange/yellowish like some polishes in this range of shades can be.

 
At June 11, 2011 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Dovey said...

I remember when Jade Rose came out with Jade; It was the first Chanel polish I really wanted, but like you couldn't see the point in shelling out for such a "normal" looking color. Lately I've been thinking that investing in the perfect basic colors is worth it, because you'll really wear it often! I still have yet to buy a Chanel, but this one is high on my list!

 
At June 12, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Blogger PerilouslyPale said...

*sigh* now another old want haunts me again...so lovely.

 
At June 12, 2011 at 3:21 PM , Blogger astrorainfall @ beauty box said...

Gorgeous....I used to be underwhelmed by nude shades but since this spring/summer, I've just been obsessed....

 
At June 12, 2011 at 8:46 PM , Blogger productdoctor said...

Beautiful nude.

 
At June 18, 2011 at 6:26 PM , Blogger Daly Beauty said...

Carrie- I love Pearl Drop too! I bought it for my daughter but may have to borrow it back!
Kat- it is so pretty, a lovely neutral. Another nice office shade is OPI Tickle My Francey I reviewed it here: http://dalybeauty.blogspot.com/2010/10/opi-tickle-my-france-y-is-beautifully.html
Dovey- I agree! Investing in quality basics just makes sense!
Perilously Pale- Oh I bet this would be lovely with your porcelain complexion!
Astrorainfal- Me too! I'm all about the nudes/neutrals!
Product Doctor- it really is so pretty!

 
At June 22, 2011 at 9:48 AM , Blogger www.timetochange.over-blog.com said...

Loved the color!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home